Welcome to my Elizabeth Starker Cameron Demonstration Forest blog!

Thank you for your interest in the Cameron Tract! My name is Joanie Schmidgall. I am a Master of Forestry student at Oregon State University. During my time at OSU, I will be helping to facilitate a revitalization of management activity on the Elizabeth Starker Cameron Demonstration Forest. I have created this blog to highlight the mission of the Cameron Tract as a demonstration forest showcasing innovative forestry practices aimed at small non-industrial forest owners. Please frequently check my blog for updates on management activity throughout the summer.



Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Last Trail Work Party November 9th

Our last work party of the season for the trail in Cameron Tract will be November 9th. If you haven't yet volunteered your time, this is a great opportunity!
 
The majority of the trail is already dug, so this work party will involve mostly finish work. Come help us complete the Cameron Tract Trail!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment